So...here's me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So...here's me.

Post  cbrlocal on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:58 pm

The name is Kevin. I've been around UNCC for two years, and got my bachelor's degree from Pfeiffer University in 2010. I worked as a lab technician for a year before starting grad school at UNCC this past August. I'm a biology major with a concentration in immunology.

I drive a 2005 Ford Focus ZX3, a 2007 Suzuki GZ250 (Soon to be a CBR250r), and I am restoring/pleasure driving my grandmother's 1979 Chevy Nova.

Nova:

Focus:

GZ250:

CBR:

cbrlocal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So...here's me.

Post  EightSparks on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Welcome! Straight 6 in the Nova?

EightSparks
Admin

View user profile http://ccmc.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cbrlocal on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

EightSparks wrote:Welcome! Straight 6 in the Nova?

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes! It came with the big six from the factory. Everything is original on that car, so I'm keeping it that way. Up until I got it, there wasn't a single bolt turned on the motor; never had to be. Them old things were and still are bulletproof. Not to mention it is a 1979, which are hard to find, and it has the separate intake manifold, not the integrated head and intake. I'd never seen anything like it for that year.

Sorry bout' the pictures. They don't look right, I guess I should have re-sized them, but I wasn't sure what size to make them. But you guys get the gist of it.... Very Happy

cbrlocal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum